Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SPRING CROCHETING.....



.....I love spring! I just moved to a smaller town.  The air is still a bit cool, but it is fresh. I could happily be crocheting more winter items given the temperatures (especially at night), but I've decided to persevere with my summer crochet projects. Like more amigurumi animals, appliques, tops, beach covers, summer hats, etc.  Any suggestions?

I am also very excited to start working on some baby projects using the new Red Heart Anne Geddes yarn.  I've yet to find a shop that sells it here.  But I will keep looking.

In the meantime, I still have my items on my Etsy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/marcysdaughter.

1 comment:

  1. Go Cookie! Go Cookie!!!

    Love him!

    Thanks for stopping by Arizona's Small Business Bloggers page!

    Hugs GF Leila

    ReplyDelete